Definition and Meanings for breeding
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Breeding is ranked 5,974 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of breeding
Meaning of breeding
- the act or process of generating or bearing.
- the raising or improving of any kind of domestic animals; as, farmers should pay attention to breeding.
- nurture; education; formation of manners.
- deportment or behavior in the external offices and decorums of social life; manners; knowledge of, or training in, the ceremonies, or polite observances of society.
- descent; pedigree; extraction.