Definition and Meanings for bright
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Bright is ranked 1,312 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of bright
Etymology of bright
Meaning of bright
- giving out or reflecting much light; shining
- transmitting light; clear; transparent.
- (of a period of time) having sunny, cloudless weather
- having a clear, quick intellect; intelligent.
- bold and vivid colours
- headlights switched to full beam