Definition and Meanings for bundle
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Bundle is ranked 10,925 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of bundle
noun, transitive verb, imperfect, past participle, present participle, verbal noun, intransitive verb
Etymology of bundle
Meaning of bundle
- a number of things bound together, as by a cord or envelope, into a mass or package convenient for handling or conveyance; a loose package; a roll; as, a bundle of straw or of paper; a bundle of old clothes.
as transitive verb, imperfect, past participle, present participle, verbal noun
- to tie or bind in a bundle or roll.
- to send off abruptly or without ceremony.
- to sell together as a single item at one inclusive price; -- usually done for related products which work or are used together.
as intransitive verb
- to prepare for departure; to set off in a hurry or without ceremony.
- to sleep on the same bed without undressing; -- applied to the custom of a man and woman, especially lovers, thus sleeping.