Definition and Meanings for circular
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Circular is ranked 0 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of circular
Etymology of circular
Meaning of circular
- in the form of, or bounded by, a circle; round.
- repeating itself; ending in itself; reverting to the point of beginning; hence, illogical; inconclusive; as, circular reasoning.
- adhering to a fixed circle of legends; cyclic; hence, mean; inferior. see cyclic poets, under cyclic.
- addressed to a circle, or to a number of persons having a common interest; circulated, or intended for circulation; as, a circular letter.
- perfect; complete.
as noun, adjective
- a circular letter, or paper, usually printed, copies of which are addressed or given to various persons; as, a business circular.
- a sleeveless cloak, cut in circular form.