Definition and Meanings for consider
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Consider is ranked 0 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of consider
transitive verb, imperfect, past participle, present participle, verbal noun, intransitive verb
Etymology of consider
Meaning of consider
as transitive verb, imperfect, past participle, present participle, verbal noun
- to fix the mind on, with a view to a careful examination; to think on with care; to ponder; to study; to meditate on.
- to look at attentively; to observe; to examine.
- to have regard to; to take into view or account; to pay due attention to; to respect.
- to estimate; to think; to regard; to view.
as intransitive verb
- to think seriously; to make examination; to reflect; to deliberate.
- to hesitate.