Definition and Meanings for cracker
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Cracker is ranked 7,768 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of cracker
Meaning of cracker
- one who, or that which, cracks.
- a noisy boaster; a swaggering fellow.
- a small firework, consisting of a little powder inclosed in a thick paper cylinder with a fuse, and exploding with a sharp noise; -- usually called firecracker.
- a thin, dry biscuit, often hard or crisp; as, a boston cracker; a graham cracker; a soda cracker; an oyster cracker.
- a nickname to designate a poor white in some parts of the southern united states.
- the pintail duck.
- a pair of fluted rolls for grinding caoutchouc.