Definition and Meanings for cunning
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Cunning is ranked 38,492 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of cunning
Etymology of cunning
Meaning of cunning
- knowing; skillful; dexterous.
- wrought with, or exhibiting, skill or ingenuity; ingenious; curious; as, cunning work.
- crafty; sly; artful; designing; deceitful.
- pretty or pleasing; as, a cunning little boy.
as noun, adjective
- knowledge; art; skill; dexterity.
- the faculty or act of using stratagem to accomplish a purpose; fraudulent skill or dexterity; deceit; craft.