Definition and Meanings for deared
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Deared is ranked 32,943 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of deared
adjective, comparative, superlative, noun, adverb, transitive verb
Etymology of deared
Meaning of deared
as adjective, comparative, superlative
- bearing a high price; high-priced; costly; expensive.
- marked by scarcity or dearth, and exorbitance of price; as, a dear year.
- highly valued; greatly beloved; cherished; precious.
- hence, close to the heart; heartfelt; present in mind; engaging the attention.;of agreeable things and interests.
- of disagreeable things and antipathies.
- a dear one; lover; sweetheart.
- dearly; at a high price.
as transitive verb
- to endear.