Definition and Meanings for dejection
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Dejection is ranked 35,255 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of dejection
Etymology of dejection
Meaning of dejection
- a casting down; depression.
- the act of humbling or abasing one's self.
- lowness of spirits occasioned by grief or misfortune; mental depression; melancholy.
- a low condition; weakness; inability.
- the discharge of excrement.;fNo antonyms for dejection