Definition and Meanings for dissolution
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Dissolution is ranked 12,360 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of dissolution
Etymology of dissolution
Meaning of dissolution
- the act of dissolving, sundering, or separating into component parts; separation.
- change from a solid to a fluid state; solution by heat or moisture; liquefaction; melting.
- change of form by chemical agency; decomposition; resolution.
- the dispersion of an assembly by terminating its sessions; the breaking up of a partnership.
- the extinction of life in the human body; separation of the soul from the body; death.
- the state of being dissolved, or of undergoing liquefaction.
- the new product formed by dissolving a body; a solution.
- destruction of anything by the separation of its parts; ruin.
- corruption of morals; dissipation; dissoluteness.