Definition and Meanings for fashionables
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Fashionables is ranked 7,785 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of fashionables
Meaning of fashionables
- conforming to the fashion or established mode; according with the prevailing form or style; as, a fashionable dress.
- established or favored by custom or use; current; prevailing at a particular time; as, the fashionable philosophy; fashionable opinions.
- observant of the fashion or customary mode; dressing or behaving according to the prevailing fashion; as, a fashionable man.
- genteel; well-bred; as, fashionable society.
- a person who conforms to the fashions; -- used chiefly in the plural.