Definition and Meanings for growings
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Growings is ranked 25,275 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of growings
noun, adjective, present participle
Meaning of growings
- the sequence of events involved in the development of an organism.
- increasing in intensity of some quality.
- increasing in size or amount; as, her growing popularity.
- increasing in size and maturity; -- of living things normally healthy and not fully matured.
as present participle
- p. pr. of grow (definition 3); as, growing plants.