Definition and Meanings for immortal
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Immortal is ranked 32,204 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of immortal
Etymology of immortal
Meaning of immortal
- not mortal; exempt from liability to die; undying; imperishable; lasting forever; having unlimited, or eternal, existance.
- connected with, or pertaining to immortality.
- destined to live in all ages of this world; abiding; exempt from oblivion; imperishable; as, immortal fame.
- great; excessive; grievous.
- one who will never cease to be; one exempt from death, decay, or annihilation.