Definition and Meanings for impregnations
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Impregnations is ranked 47,158 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of impregnations
Etymology of impregnations
Meaning of impregnations
- the act of impregnating or the state of being impregnated; fecundation.
- the fusion of a female germ cell (ovum) with a male germ cell (in animals, a spermatozo
- that with which anything is impregnated.
- intimate mixture; infusion; saturation.
- an ore deposit, with indefinite boundaries, consisting of rock impregnated with ore.No antonyms for impregnations