Definition and Meanings for integral
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Integral is ranked 53,048 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of integral
Etymology of integral
Meaning of integral
- lacking nothing of completeness; complete; perfect; uninjured; whole; entire.
- essential to completeness; constituent, as a part; pertaining to, or serving to form, an integer; integrant.
- of, pertaining to, or being, a whole number or undivided quantity; not fractional.;pertaining to, or proceeding by, integration; as, the integral calculus.
- a whole; an entire thing; a whole number; an individual.
- an expression which, being differentiated, will produce a given differential. see differential differential, and integration. cf. fluent.