Definition and Meanings for originaler
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Originaler is ranked 11,106 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of originaler
Etymology of originaler
Meaning of originaler
- pertaining to the origin or beginning; preceding all others; first in order; primitive; primary; pristine; as, the original state of man; the original laws of a country; the original inventor of a process.
- not copied, imitated, or translated; new; fresh; genuine; as, an original thought; an original process; the original text of scripture.
- having the power to suggest new thoughts or combinations of thought; inventive; as, an original genius.
- before unused or unknown; new; as, a book full of original matter.
- origin; commencement; source.
- that which precedes all others of its class; archetype; first copy; hence, an original work of art, manuscript, text, and the like, as distinguished from a copy, translation, etc.
- an original thinker or writer; an originator.
- a person of marked eccentricity.
- the natural or wild species from which a domesticated or cultivated variety has been derived; as, the wolf is thought by some to be the original of the dog, the blackthorn the original of the plum.