Definition and Meanings for roundabouts
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Roundabouts is ranked 27,323 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of roundabouts
Meaning of roundabouts
- circuitous; going round; indirect; as, roundabout speech.
- encircling; enveloping; comprehensive.
- a large horizontal wheel or frame, commonly with wooden horses, etc., on which children ride; a merry-go-round; a carousel.
- a dance performed in a circle.
- a short, close jacket worn by boys, sailors, etc.
- a state or scene of constant change, or of recurring labor and vicissitude.
- a traffic circle.