Definition and Meanings for socialise
·This dictionary definitions come from open dictionary GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
·The meaning of a word in English varies according to its part of speech , for this reason the different meanings are ordered by their part of speech.
·It is a very easy to use dictionary , very well structured that will allow you to solve all your doubts on any word and you also will deepen the knowledge of the English language.
Socialise is ranked 319 in the ranking of most used words in English
Part of Speech of socialise
Etymology of socialise
Meaning of socialise
- of or pertaining to society; relating to men living in society, or to the public as an aggregate body; as, social interest or concerns; social pleasure; social benefits; social happiness; social duties.
- ready or disposed to mix in friendly converse; companionable; sociable; as, a social person.
- consisting in union or mutual intercourse.
- naturally growing in groups or masses; -- said of many individual plants of the same species.
- living in communities consisting of males, females, and neuters, as do ants and most bees.;forming compound groups or colonies by budding from basal processes or stolons; as, the social ascidians.